Baby is a sweet potato... not a slug...How far along? 18 weeks even
Total weight gain/loss: YES! +3 lbs, give or take. Never thought I'd be excited to gain weight.
Maternity clothes? Pants. I'm not sure any of my regular pants fit any more.
Sleep: OK. I'm not allowed to sleep on my back anymore, so sometimes I wake up sore from sleeping on only my sides. I've been tired a lot too.
Best moment this week: Well I THINK I felt the baby kick a couple times
Movement: I think so. I'm just gonna go ahead and say yes. :P
Food cravings: None
Food aversions: Mexican food
Gender: Unknown
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Cold roast beef. Drooool...
What I am looking forward to: Having my ultrasound!
Milestones: Finally gaining weight!
That is not a good picture of a sweet potato.
ReplyDeleteWhy can't you sleep on your back?
Yay for feeling the baby kick!
The baby is growing so fast! Your bump is even more obvious than a week ago. Yes, you look pregnant, not fat!
ReplyDeleteI can't sleep on my back because there's a nerve and a blood vessel that get pushed on by the baby/uterus when I lay flat on my back and it could cause problems for me and/or the baby. So none of that!
ReplyDeleteYay baby! I bet you did feel the baby move. What did it feel like? Dawn said Brooklynn felt like butterflies.
ReplyDeleteCute belly! :) I can't wait to see you... July isn't too far off!
ReplyDeleteAmy, thanks! Yep, I'll be seeing you soon!
ReplyDeleteI first started feeling the baby move right at 15 weeks and it was just the slightest little movements... I guess butterflies might be a good description but it's really hard to describe! Now it feels like someone poking my belly from the inside.
Look at your tummy!! So cute.
ReplyDelete