Friday, November 2, 2007

The Circle of Life

Yesterday a tiny little bright green caterpillar showed up in our bathroom! We think Nathan must have brought him in with some plants he brought home from work for Momo to eat. Anyway, wormy was just sitting there on the wall in the corner, and we figured that he couldn't hurt anything so we just left him alone.

Just now I noticed that instead of a bright green caterpillar on our wall, we now have a not-so-very-bright green chrysalis! How cool! Our very own bathroom chrysalis! I bet you're jealous.


Ignore the icky paint- I try to. I'm so excited... I wonder what will hatch out! Hopefully a bright green friendly butterfly. Don't worry, I'll keep you posted.

___

In other news, there's 100 degree air coming out of the heating vents. I wrote housing services a couple emails today.

I'm almost done with a Jabberwocky character plushie (a mome rath) for our friend Rachel H. Can't show you pictures yet though! I know, the suspense is intense.

No comments: