Friday, October 10, 2008

New Things


I finally got around to making a couple of the autumn ornaments I've been planning for a while, and I think they came out really cute! One of these pumpkin ornaments is now listed in our shop. Nobody has even viewed them yet, though. Oh well. I guess maybe nobody else wants non-Christmas ornaments :P



I also just made a sweet new banner that I'm pretty proud of. I think it looks a lot more professional but still in a playful spirit. I like that you can even see some of our plushies in it. :)

It would seem that my nanny job is now really (really) over. Yesterday was my official last day. Barb (my former boss) is helping me get the word out about my "childcare services," so I'm really hoping that opens some doors. We shall see!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute ornaments! Appropriate for giving out at your party!

Nice of Barb to try to help.

Sadie VK said...

Thank you for the birthday card! That was so nice of you. :-)