Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Good Times

We had a really great time at this weekend's Hallogivingmas party. We got to see my family and our friends, eat way too much great food, and just have fun. I wish we could see everyone more often!

Here are just a couple pictures of the weekend. I'll be posting lots more on our website soon, so stay tuned. Lizzy, I need your group shots of the costume party!

Hallogivingmas dinner

Pumpkin art

I hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween. Don't forget to vote today!

6 comments:

PEZmama said...

There's an election today? Huh. You think they woulda told us...

Anyway, I like the pumpkins. Who did the sideways gourd? I this notion that it was Nathan.

Rachel said...

Good guess ;)

Yeah I know, I thought there would be ads on TV or something.

Unknown said...

Great photos! We had fun as well!

PEZmama said...

"Good guess" as in:
Yeah, that is something he'd do, but it wasn't actually his handiwork

OR

Wow, Lori, you're right and I am so impressed with your intuition.

??

PEZmama said...

Or I guess there's the third option, which I failed to think of until now, which is:

Nathan didn't carve that gourd, and he never would have attempted anything like it, and it wasn't even a gourd in the first place, but I'll tell her it was a good guess just to make her feel good.

Rachel said...

Good guess as in, "you're totally right! Great job! You're brilliant!!!"