Saturday, December 13, 2008

Ugly is the new cool


We just got back from the Ugly Sweater Christmas Party with our church's youth group. It was a good time with lots of ugly sweaters. The top 4 ugliest got prizes! Too bad us grown-ups couldn't play...


Nathan rockin' with the band. We got a couple battery operated strings of lights at the dollar store and he wired his sweater to light up. It was pretty sweet.


My very ugly sweater from Salvation Army. It was HUGE on me and after a little while I felt gross wearing it, so I grabbed my not-so-ugly but also not-so-humongous backup sweater.

Awww... Ugly sweaters 4-eva!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome! "You (two) look marvelous!" (see Billy Crystal for this quote) Those sweaters are quite ugly. We would love to see Nathan's light up. Inspired!

How was the play?

becca said...

That is a great party idea. I love that Nate wired his sweater. Ha!