Friday, April 17, 2009

11 Weeks


How far along? 11 weeks even
Total weight gain/loss:
Good question. I'll let you know.
Maternity clothes? Nope
Sleep:
Fine and dandy.
Best moment this week:
Realizing Baby is a lime and not a prune!
Movement:
None that I can feel
Food cravings:
Nothing too strong
Food aversions: Mexican food
Gender:
Unknown...
Labor Signs:
None
Belly Button in or out?
In
What I miss:
Cold lunch meat, Pop
What I am looking forward to:
Hearing baby's heartbeat in a week, getting a bump and not just bloat after I eat :P
Milestones:
I'm 1/4 of the way through the pregnancy. Holy cow.

3 comments:

Amy V said...

I bet you'll never have to wear maternity clothes unless you just really want to or maybe at the very end.
YAY lime!
Any sign of a bump yet? I predict... by 4 months you'll be able to tell.
I'd bet this was the easy quarter of the trip!

becca said...

Wow, a quarter of the way!

How exciting that you get to hear the baby's heartbeat soon!

Unknown said...

So glad baby is no longer a prune. Prunes just aren't very cute. Limes are so much better. Especially when accompanied by tequila! (lol) Can't believe how quickly time is passing. We are anxious to read your thoughts about hearing the heartbeat for the first time. I think it sounds like a small motor boat.