Monday, August 17, 2009

27 Weeks

How far along? 27 weeks even
Total weight gain/loss: +14 pounds. That means +1 each week the last two weeks- perfect!

Maternity clothes? Yes. I am going shopping for shirts this week or next. I just tried on some of my regular shirts... that was amusing...
Sleep: Good in general
Best moment this week: A bunch of people got to feel him kick/move nice and hard- that's always really fun for me to share :)
Movement: A ton! Hyperactive baby!
Food cravings: None
Food aversions: Mexican food (especially Chipotle)
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? OUT
What I miss: Sleeping on my back and belly
What I am looking forward to:
Getting nursery built and set up
Milestones: Beginning the third trimester. Um, wow. Less than three months to go until the due date. Holy cow.

I don't know if the pictures show it, but I feel like I've grown a lot in the past couple weeks.

NYC Mission Trip post coming soon.
Post a Comment