Thursday, December 24, 2009

5 Weeks Old on Christmas Eve


My little guy is five weeks old already! I can hardly believe it. It's so fun watching him grow and change. He's at the awkward point right now where he's almost too big for his newborn size clothes but still too small for 0-3 months. That makes packing for the next week when we'll be out of town a little tricky.


I caught one of the dimples on camera! I don't have a picture of it yet, but he's learning to smile at me! He did the most adorable thing this morning where he smiled with half his mouth...


Teeny baby hands... even though he has "big" hands, they're still awfully little.

Nathan and I are going out on a date without Orion today because Allie is making us ;) I can't believe it's Christmas Eve already! Going to the Singers tonight for the annual PJ party! Hope you all have a great day :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

He is just so very cute!!

Orion is also looking more like his papa every day.

Looking forward to Christmas with you 3!