Sunday, December 20, 2009

One Month... yesterday


We were too busy to post yesterday, but our little guy is already a month old! I can't believe it- it has gone SO quickly. Here are a few pictures to show off our handsome man.

Little teddy bear going to the Christmas tree farm.

Naked baby! I wanted to show off his new chubby belly.

Sleep has been about the same... he slept a straight 5 hours last night which was exciting! Usually just 2 and 3 hour stretches. He still wants to eat ALL. THE. TIME... I think even more than he did. The last few days he's been fussy... we're thinking another growth spurt. He's still usually really good in public (he likes lots of noise) which is really nice. Despite his un-sleepiness, we still have a good baby :)

Only 5 days until Christmas... oh my!

6 comments:

becca said...

The teddy bear picture is precious, and I love the facial expressions in the other two pictures!

Unknown said...

Very cute! But you already know that.

Amanda said...

one month! wow... it HAS went fast! A lot faster than the last month of being pregnant, huh! :) He is a cutie... He and Ben will be best pals!

rachel said...

Sooo cute! Sure wish I could meet him before March!

Melanie said...

LOVE the teddy bear outfit! We have the same one in light brown.

Angie said...

Your little guy is SO adorable!! And he seriously reminds me of Liam at that age...they grow so fast! I'm glad you're all doing well :)