Tuesday, June 14, 2011

38 Weeks

How far along? 38 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +26
Inches gained: +9.5 (an inch this week?!)
Maternity clothes? Yes.
Sleep: Waking up having to roll over a lot.
How I'm feeling: Pretty good, just extra tired and sore in a couple places.
Best moment this week: Buying Des some super cute newborn sized summer rompers :)
Movement: Ouch!
Food cravings: Chocolate, fruit
Food aversions: Chicken tortilla soup, canned corn
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: None. Lots of Braxton Hicks contractions.
Belly Button in or out? Out, making its way towards flat.
What I miss: Moving and sleeping comfortably, easy dressing, sleeping well (have a feeling I'll be missing that for a long time)
What I am looking forward to: Having my baby!
Milestones: Two weeks left! He can come any time...

I've been getting a LOT of people saying "you look like you're ready to pop," and "I don't think you can get much bigger!" I think that means it's about that time ;) I hate not knowing when he's going to come... I spend my days walking around expecting my water to break any second... I think he just needs to get a move on ;)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It's still a bit early. Don't rush him! You look great, and large... but in a good way!

Sadie VK said...

I'm impressed that your belly button isn't flattened out yet! I still think you look smaller than you did with O. Maybe my perspective has changed since I've been pregnant. Haha. I hope he comes quickly for you! I hated that feeling, too, of just waaaaaaaaaaiting! P.S. Love your shirt!

Rachel said...

I'm actually still feeling good and not really in a hurry, I just don't like not knowing when he's going to come!

I think I look smaller too even though my belly is the same or bigger... I guess because I weigh less and I'm not all puffy.