Tuesday, June 21, 2011

39 Weeks

How far along? 39 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +29
Inches gained: +9.5
Maternity clothes? Yes... I've kind of been wearing the same thing all week...
Sleep: Hit or miss.
How I'm feeling: Can't believe how good I usually feel, just extra tired and sore in a couple places.
Best moment this week: Getting Desmond's name up on the wall with Orion's in their room.
Movement: It doesn't hurt as much- he doesn't have room to wind up for his punches I guess.
Food cravings: Chocolate, fruit
Food aversions: Chicken tortilla soup, canned corn
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: None. Tons of Braxton Hicks contractions. So many I've timed them a few times!
Belly Button in or out? Out, almost flat.
What I miss: Easy dressing, my chin ;)
What I am looking forward to: Having my baby!!!
Milestones: ONE WEEKish LEFT! I'm buying Newborn diapers tomorrow.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Hey! I've seen that outfit before! ;)

I can't believe you're soooo close to popping, and feeling so good! That's awesome rach!

Eeek!! Wonder if you'll be at bible study Monday?!? Time will tell!! Yay for babies! :)

Unknown said...

I was out of town the past few days and the thought occured to me, " maybe Rachel had her baby!" So excited for you guys!!

Unknown said...

I had loads of Braxton Hicks too. Glad you are feeling fairly well.