Monday, November 11, 2013

Baby #3: 12 Weeks

 
How far along? 12 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +2
Maternity clothes? Nope, but soon
Sleep: Fine
How I'm feeling:
Mostly good. I sometimes have nauseous or gaggy times. Round ligament pains this week.
Best moment this week: Getting some new maternity clothes (Not even used! What?!) while shopping with my mom.
Movement: I don't think so. I've wondered a couple times.
Food cravings: Changes all the time. I think the last one was chicken tetrazzini? I've been eating blueberry bagels a lot. Chicken noodle soup.
Food aversions: That soup I mentioned and everything in it. A lot of short-term aversions. I also have an aversion to dealing with the dirty chicken eggs and other chicken care things :/
Gender: ???
Labor Signs: None.
Belly Button in or out? In.
What I miss: Brushing my teeth without gagging.
What I am looking forward to: Feeling Baby move, ultrasound on Friday!

Milestones: Last week of the first trimester!

No comments: