Saturday, April 26, 2014

Baby #3: 35 weeks and project update


How far along? 35 weeks 5 days
Total weight gain/loss: +26ish
Maternity clothes? Yep, and some of those are too small/short
Sleep: Pretty good. I wake up some throughout the night and my back is usually sore when I wake up.
How I'm feeling: Good! Occasional heartburn, sciatic pain, or random ache. A lot of low pressure lately, probably because she's getting so heavy!
Best moment this week: Getting her clothes all organized in her new dresser, getting some bigger sizes at my first yard sale stop of the year, baby "sprinkle" with friends.
Movement: Tons! She hurts me sometimes ;)
Food cravings: Varies. Fruit, chocolate/ice cream, Grape Nuts cereal (??).
Food aversions: Still tortellini
Gender: Girl!
Labor Signs: None :) Occasional Braxton Hicks contractions. 
Belly Button in or out? In/flat... don't think it will pop this time because of my umbilical hernia scar.
What I miss: Easy movement/exercise, playing rough with the boys without getting hurt.
What I am looking forward to: Meeting Cece!
Milestones: 9 days til full term!


 The dresser project is done! Here's the before picture of our $15 Craigslist monstrosity.
 Closeup of the nasty finish and gouges.
 Nathan sanded everything like crazyand filled holes. I cleaned the inside and shellacked the insides of the drawers to make it smell good.
 Finished product! We splurged on nice Glidden paint with built-in primer which was a great decision!! It went on so smooth and opaque... Love! We used a small, smooth foam roller to paint.
 We kept the cool old hardware. Look at the smooth finish!
All filled up with little clothes! This picture most accurately shows the color. I love how it turned out! We have it in our bedroom right now because that's where shell be sleeping for a good long while. When she moves into the kids' room the dresser will move too... so don't mind the weird color combo :P

No comments: