Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Baby #3: 38 Weeks

How far along? 38 weeks 1day
Total weight gain/loss: +26ish (I'm surprised I've stayed the same or even lost a little the last couple weeks)
Maternity clothes? Yep, getting too short!
Sleep: Pretty good. I wake up some throughout the night and my back is usually sore when I wake up.
How I'm feeling: Great! I get low pressure and sometimes get sore, obviously, but no real complaints!
Best moment this week: I ordered some used fancy-pants cloth diapers (for a steal!!)... probably because I'm crazy. I wanted to cloth diaper Orion, but I had no idea what I was doing and chose the wrong products, so it didn't work out. I talked to experienced friends and did a ton of research this time, so I feel much better about it.
Movement: Tons! She hurts me sometimes ;)
Food cravings: Varies. Watermelon.
Food aversions: Still tortellini
Gender: Girl!
Labor Signs: None. Braxton Hicks contractions.
Belly Button in or out? Flat.
What I miss: Easy movement/exercise, playing rough with the boys without getting hurt.
What I am looking forward to: Meeting Cece! Having a natural birth experience.
Milestones: Full term (last week)! Ready to go!





I forgot to post a picture of my baby shower cake last update! My friend Melanie made it... and I'm pretty sure I ate about half of it myself. For real.



We're just playing the waiting game now, which is the worst part!! Nathan's family (along with our boys) is leaving for vacation tomorrow, so Nathan and I will have a couple weeks to ourselves and I'll get the chance to just relax and get ready for Cecelia! I can't wait to see our baby girl's face :)

No comments: