Saturday, September 24, 2016

Baby #4: week 17


How far along? 17 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +3-4 ish
Maternity clothes? Yep!
Sleep: Good!
How I'm feeling: Great!
Best moment this week: Feeling baby move a lot!!
Movement: YES! Finally feeling some good strong movement! Not consistent yet, but unmistakable :)
Food cravings: None
Food aversions: None
Gender: ???
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Brushing my teeth without gagging
What I am looking forward to: Finding out the gender, consistent movement
Milestones: Baby is 6 inches long


I did have a nerve-racking moment this week. I had some brown spotting on Wednesday night, and because I've never experienced that with any of my pregnancies it scared me. I thought it was probably nothing, but I wanted to get checked out just to be safe and to ease my mind. The doctor was able to squeeze me in the next day and I had a quick ultrasound and confirmed that everything is great! The placenta, cervix, and baby's heartbeat all looked perfect and the spotting is absolutely nothing to worry about. What a relief! I was very comforted to feel the baby move all the way to the doctor's office!

Our anatomy ultrasound is scheduled for October 20, so we're very excited to see our little one in its natural habitat and to find out whether we're having a little boy or a little girl! Fun stuff!!


No comments: