Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Ben the Builder

My big brother has a BIG new project! He's renovating a house!!

My great grandma Jones' house has been sitting vacant for years, and Ben just got permission from the family to fix it up. I guess right now the deal is that the work he puts into the house will be his "rent." I hope once he finishes it they'll let him buy it- that'd be pretty great! It's a really nice old farm house; it just needs a lot of work.

Right now he's working on taking out an old chimney that's broken so he can put in a nice new one. Hope he doesn't drop a brick on his head...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey! I hadn't even seen that photo yet! The old place looks pretty good in the photo but of course looks can be deceiving! Ben is very excited and motivated to fix up the old homestead. Hoping it goes well.

Unknown said...

P.S. Really like the photo of your eyes you are using on your profile. Very cool.