Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Workin'

I'm actually cataloging today... whoah! I've nearly forgotton how! I have to wait for Christina to get back from lunch so I can finish a batch because I'm afraid I'll mess up without supervision...

In other surprising news, it's really warm in here!! I bought fingerless gloves two days ago because my hands kept turning into ice at work, then I came in yesterday and was too warm! What the hay?! I guess being too warm is a little better than freezing (at least for now- it's a change anyway).

Alright, off to do that cataloging. I'll probaly update Red Thread and list a new plushy on Etsy tonight, so check that out soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

1. Can't believe it's warm at the library. Did the A/C break down?

2. Glad you are doing something different for awhile!