Sunday, February 3, 2008

"At last, my right arm is complete again!"

The other night I gave myself a new haircut (with Nathan's help)! My hair gets really flat on top once it gets about chin length, so it was looking kind of sad. I love cutting my hair, and I finally tried a style I've been thinking about for a while. It's long in the front and very short in the back. I also have bangs though. Here it is from the front: it doesn't look a whole lot different than it did before from this angle. I promise the sides are even... they don't look like it in this picture!


And from the side. I hope you can sort of tell what it looks like. I straightened it one day and it looked pretty cool like that too.


Hope ya like it! I do :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool haircut! How did you come up with the style? It looks cute on you, however, I'm convinced you are one of those women who could cut her hair with hedge trimmers and still look good!

becca said...

That's cute! I like it on you a lot. It looks like you can have some fun with it too.