Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Employed!

I got the job!! I'm officially Nanny Rachel. Hehe :)

It pays well (and weekly) and even includes health care compensation and paid time off. Wow. How wonderful!

Not to mention that I won't be sitting at a desk all day listening to my brain melt!! Instead I get to chase after two cute little girls, take them to school, cook and clean for them, do art projects with them, and go adventuring in the woods with them! Yippee!

I hope it turns out to be as good as it seems! I'm job shadowing the current nanny on Thursday and I'll probably start Monday.

Happy birthday to me!

3 comments:

Chris and Andrea's Adventures said...

Try not to permanently screw them up.......

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!!!!! Love ya, Aunt Dee

Unknown said...

And you're practically perfect in every way!

Hurrah for Nanny Rachel!