Friday, March 21, 2008

Birthday saga

I had a great birthday, so thanks to all of you who made it special! I received so many sweet cards and emails and gifts... you are all so good to me! The Lambes family made me a wonderful birthday dinner (amaaazing meatloaf, baked potatoes, green beans, and cake). The day after my birthday Nathan and I got to spend the whole day together, so we went out and had fun using some of our gift cards. We ate out, did some shopping, and had ice cream!

Here are a few gift highlights...


Yep, Nathan got me the first season of Lost! Used, of course... good thrifty hubby :) I've been wanting to re-watch all the old episodes, so I was really excited to get this.


This amaaaazing hat from Rachel! Cunning, don't you think? Can you tell from the picture that I'm excited?

This, which I already spent.And this, which I'm excited to spend soon!

And now it's very late and time to go to bed. I'll write more soon!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute hat indeed! Nice gifts all around.

Sadie VK said...

Love the hat pic. Hahaha.