Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Well folks, it's time to put up that new calendar (no really, I need to do that)- it's 2009!

We got back about an hour ago from Michigan where we had a party with our college buddies. We had a really great time seeing everyone but stayed up waaaaay too late. Thankfully we kept each other awake the whole way home by talking lots and lots. And lots. We also stopped for yummy Chinese food in Findlay at the China Garden, one of the two places I've ever been that makes really good lo mein. Hurray! We went there like two years ago and I'm happy to report that they're consistent.

Anyway, we had a good little trip and I wish it could have been longer because I am really not looking forward to getting up and working tomorrow morning.

Saturday we're going to see Spamalot in Cincinnatti! The tickets were one of Nathan's Christmas presents to me. I'm pretty excited. I think we're also going to stop at Ikea on the way home as a bonus. He got me a gift card to spend there :)

OK, it's way past time for me to be asleep. I hope you all had a wonderful January 1, 2009!

4 comments:

becca said...

I'm glad you both stayed awake for drive home, and I'm so glad you could both come! It was fun.

Enjoy Spamalot!

Unknown said...

Sound like you had fun. Spamalot should also be fun. I wanna go to Ikea as well! Sometime we will go there together!

Unknown said...

Oh, and nice new background/template.

Jael Paris said...

I just talked to you and missed any comments about Spamalot. How did that happen?

It's coming to South Bend next week, but the cheapest tickers are over $20. Poop.

P.S. Love the new template and blog name.