Thursday, January 15, 2009

Pink Cadillac

I just got back from the Mary Kay party/training session. It was fun! The director in charge of this particular group of consultants gave the presentation and she did a great job, accomplishing her goal of making me want to buy all the products and become a MK consultant. Haha! I really do like the makeup (which I'm currently wearing) and think it's awfully dangerous that I'm working for a Mary Kay consultant...

I won the prize drawing and got a free bottle of nail polish that I'm hoping I'm not smudging as I type, and my boss (Amy) said she had something else to give me too. Hurray! I also learned that I have "hooded" eyes. Huh, who knew?

Oh, and the director lady did have a pink Cadillac.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome! Can I have a ride? Uncle Paul used to have a pink Caddie with fins a mile long. (slight exaggeration) I think it is in Dallas' barn.

Glad you had fun. Looking forward to your visit! We're going to eat at Azul Tequilla!!

becca said...

I didn't think they still gave out pink Cadillacs. That's awesome. Mary Kay have nice makeup too.

Jael Paris said...

Mary Kay has some great products.