Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Paint and Such

Hello Lambes fans! I haven't much to say but I thought I'd pop in, say hello, and give you a quick update.

Last weekend we journeyed up to Elkhart, Indiana to help Ben and Jennifer paint their new house! It was a fun and exhausting time. They chose pretty colors for the walls, so my paint jeans got beautified ;) The trip back seemed to take forever!! I wish we all lived closer together so we could see friends more often...

Working lots this week, but also went shopping yesterday and spent way too much money... haha! I got a couple things I really needed though (new jeans with no holes! Yay!). I learned how to get to TJ Maxx... that could be dangerous...

Tomorrow night my new boss is using me as a demonstration for somebody she's training for Mary Kay, so I get a free facial and free Mary Kay stuff! Woot!

I just broke the needle on my sewing machine- eek! Good thing it came with spares.

This weekend we're heading up to my parents' house because Andy is coming home from Japan Friday morning! Yatta! We're getting lots of snow right now so I hope the roads are OK- church was even canceled tonight!

Stay safe out there everybody :)

3 comments:

becca said...

Painting was fun, and I'm still exhausted. I was good to see you guys.

Yay for Jeans, TJ Maxx, Free Facials, and Andy returning from Japan!

P.S. Move Closer. I want to see you more often.

Unknown said...

It would be nice if ALL of us, including Dad and I, lived closer together. *sigh*

If the roads are bad this weekend, don't chance it! Andy will be around a lot from now on. You are probably hoping for a Japanese trinket of some sort, eh? haha!

Cool about the Mary Kay stuff AND knowing how to get to TJ Maxx!

Jael Paris said...

I'll have painting pictures up soon.