Saturday, April 4, 2009

9 Weeks


Hello! I know a lot of you are hoping for baby news, and I don't really have any, but found this on someone's blog and decided to steal it. I'll post it now and then so you can see how things are going with me and the little one.

How far along?
9 weeks even (as far as I know)
Total weight gain/loss:
None so far
Maternity clothes? Nope
Sleep:
Fine and dandy
Best moment this week:
Buying baby's first toy (below. first baby purchase!)
Movement:
None that I can feel
Food cravings:
I wanted cinnamon rolls last night but that could just be me
Food aversions: Refried beans. I don't like them anyway, but just the smell (or even the thought) makes me feel sick. My tastes are just pickier in general
Gender:
A mystery. If I had to guess I'd say boy.
Labor Signs:
None
Belly Button in or out?
In
What I miss:
Not much. Maybe cold lunch meat (pregnant women are 20 times more likely to get sick from bacteria in lunch meat than other people.). I can have it if it's warmed up.
What I am looking forward to:
My first appointment is this Wednesday, but I think it's mostly just paperwork. At least it will get the ball rolling!
Milestones:
...none? Nothing special this last week.


4 comments:

becca said...

Adorable baby toy!

If I were to guess, I'd say you're having a boy too.

Amy V said...

YAY Baby! YAY Mommy! :) I can't wait to hear about your appointment!

Sadie VK said...

Are you going to find out the sex?

Rachel said...

Sadie: Yes, probably.