Friday, May 8, 2009

14 Weeks


How far along? 14 weeks even
Total weight gain/loss:
Back to zero.
Maternity clothes? I have been wearing some maternity capris because my other capris have gotten too snug and these are super comfy. I can still wear one pair of my jeans.
Sleep:
Good. Still tired.
Best moment this week:
Rachel telling me she thinks I'm getting a "bump." ...though I'm not sure I agree ;)
Movement:
None that I can feel
Food cravings:
None really
Food aversions: Mexican food
Gender:
Unknown...
Labor Signs:
None
Belly Button in or out?
In
What I miss:
Cold lunchmeat
What I am looking forward to:
Hearing the heartbeat again next Friday!
Milestones:
Wearing maternity pants... even if I don't reeeally need them ;)

6 comments:

Amy V said...

:) You're so cute.
Do you get another ultrasound? When do you find out the gender... late June/July?

Rachel said...

I get to hear the heartbeat again on Doppler Friday. We only get one ultrasound, in mid June, and we should get to find out baby's gender :)

Sadie VK said...

Did I miss week 13? Yay for 14 weeks! You're getting so far along! Where are the belly pics??

Amy V said...

Happy Mother's Day!

Dee said...

Wow, I've been in pregraduation spaz mode and haven't sat and checked blogs for a while...last I looked the baby was a prune and now you've got a little lemon already! Time flies!

Unknown said...

Awww. Baby is so cute! I could just squeeze it! lol

Are lemons bigger than peaches?