Friday, May 1, 2009

13 Weeks

Baby is a peach the week! Aww! It's out of room in my pelvis and is making its way upwards.

How far along?
13 weeks even
Total weight gain/loss:
+2 lbs! I was surprised by the number when I stepped on the scale.
Maternity clothes? Nope... soon though.
Sleep:
OK. I have been really tired though.
Best moment this week:
Hearing the baby's heartbeat.
Movement:
None that I can feel
Food cravings:
Hard to discern. I have been consistently wanting soup and breakfast food.
Food aversions: Mexican food
Gender:
Unknown...
Labor Signs:
None
Belly Button in or out?
In
What I miss:
Not much.
What I am looking forward to:
Getting some maternity pants soon.
Milestones:
The beginning of the second trimester. Holy cow!

2 comments:

Amy V said...

Soup and breakfast food? That's not out of the ordinary for you. :)

I don't know when people usually start having showers... I guess probably not for a few months. Have you thought about where you'll register? (I know, I'm way ahead of myself but I like to buy ahead :D) If you can't pick a store... you can make a registry list on wishlist.com it is pretty cool.

Amanda said...

awww...your a peach and Im a prune..how sweet our babies are!LOL.. Isnt it crazy that its that big already?! A peach seems big! You are doing great for 13 weeks! Hope it keeps going good for ya.. and ya, maternity clothes are fun :)