Friday, May 15, 2009

15 Weeks

Wow, baby is as long as a naval orange, around four inches! That seems so big to me!

How far along? 15 weeks even
Total weight gain/loss:
One pound according to the doctor's office.
Maternity clothes? Pants here and there... not strictly out of necessity ;)
Sleep:
Pretty good
Best moment this week:
Getting to hear baby's heartbeat again this morning! 164bpm.
Movement:
Not sure... possibly, but very well could be my imagination.
Food cravings:
Frozen pizza, Arby's (which I had yesterday and gave me a tummy ache all day), convenience foods. ...wait, that sounds like regular me...
Food aversions: Mexican food
Gender:
Unknown...
Labor Signs:
None
Belly Button in or out?
In
What I miss:
Cold lunchmeat
What I am looking forward to:
Feeling the baby move, ultrasound in a little over a month.
Milestones:
My first Mother's Day. I AM a mother; don't argue with me!! ;)

2 comments:

Amy V said...

Happy Happy Day! :)
The baby is looking like a baby now! :D An ORANGE!?!? That's huge. :)

Amanda said...

Just wait till its the size of a watermelon! LOL... I bet you did feel it move...your so tiny, that I would think you would feel it pretty easy....how fun!!! You are looking so good too! Are you guys going to family camp?