Monday, June 22, 2009

19 Weeks... again


Well, here's where things get confusing. Since they pushed my due date back 10 days, all of the weekly posts prior to this one are wrong! So the last post labeled 19 weeks would actually be 17 1/2 weeks-ish. I'm confused. Anyway, we're going to go ahead and start with 19 weeks again and not attempt to correct any of the old ones. So there.

How far along? 19 weeks even
Total weight gain/loss: +3 or so pounds

Maternity clothes? Pants.
Sleep: Fine, but I've been taking lots of naps to supplement.
Best moment this week: THE ULTRASOUND! It was so amazing. But there's another post about that. Best moment specifically? Finding out his gender, seeing him suck his thumb.
Movement: Yes! He actually kicked hard enough last night for me to feel it from the outside! Nathan thinks he might have felt a kick... maybe :)

Food cravings: None
Food aversions: Mexican food
Gender: BOY!

Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? In- it's hanging in there...
What I miss: Nothing
What I am looking forward to: Others being able to feel Baby kick, consistent movement

Milestones: The ultrasound, finding out Baby's gender, registering (Babies R Us and Target for the curious or bored :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So exciting! Feeling the kicking/rolling around is always very cool.

Amy V said...

Cute belly! 19 weeks again. :)
We're going to see you so soon!

rachel said...

Yay!! I'm going shopping for baby stuff this weekend. Hopefully my package will get to Ben and Jennifer's before Hallowgivingmas!