Sunday, June 28, 2009

20 Weeks

Holy cow. Baby is the length of a cantaloupe.

How far along? 20 weeks tomorrow
Total weight gain/loss: +6 pounds total! I gained three-ish this week, which is fine since I've gained so little total and it's been a very physically active week for me so it's not just fat ;)

Maternity clothes? Pants, and I'm having to buy longer shirts
Sleep: Fine. I'm waking up with sore hips though.
Best moment this week: Successfully hiking up a mountain half way through my pregnancy. Oh yeah.
Movement: Yep! He's moving more, and a little harder. Still not consistent.
The 7 year old I take care of got to feel him kick!
Food cravings: None
Food aversions: Mexican food
Gender: BOY!

Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? In- it's hanging in there...
What I miss: Nothing
What I am looking forward to: Nathan feeling Baby kick for sure, settling on a name

Milestones: Making it half way through the pregnancy!! Wow, it's gone so fast...


If you look at last week's picture beside this one you can see that my bump moved up higher this week. I think baby had something of a growth spurt.

3 comments:

Michelle P said...

Wow, I can't believe you are halfway there! As far as the sleep thing goes, the body pillow was my best sleeping buddy throughout each pregnancy!

Amanda said...

Ya, "they" say...:) That after 18-20 weeks, the baby moves up, cause it cant fit in the pelvis area anymore ya know... and I definately moved up this week too! Awe..isnt it so fun to feel it move!! You look so good! Your weight it great! Cant wait to hear the name! :)

Amy V said...

It definitely moved up! :)

HALFWAY?!? Wow... and I haven't even seen you yet. I can't wait to see you in couple weeks! :D YAY