Tuesday, August 25, 2009

28 Weeks

How far along? 28 weeks and 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: +15ish pounds

Maternity clothes? Yes. Even shirts.
Sleep: Pretty good. We switched mattresses and are seeing if that helps with the sore hips. Seems to be better so far.
Best moment this week: Feeling Orion get the hiccups a couple times!
Movement: Lots. He's been doing more rolling and squirming than kicking.
Food cravings: I did want Chinese this week from the same place we had it last week... still nothing weird though.
Food aversions: Mexican food (especially Chipotle)
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? OUT
What I miss: Sleeping on my back and belly
What I am looking forward to:
Getting nursery built and set up (I hope that can happen soon!)
Milestones: I bought a dress for my baby shower today!

I took my glucose tolerance test this morning- hope I passed! I have a routine appointment Thursday so we'll find out then. Final ultrasound coming up on the 3rd of September!

Post a Comment