Tuesday, August 25, 2009

28 Weeks

How far along? 28 weeks and 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: +15ish pounds

Maternity clothes? Yes. Even shirts.
Sleep: Pretty good. We switched mattresses and are seeing if that helps with the sore hips. Seems to be better so far.
Best moment this week: Feeling Orion get the hiccups a couple times!
Movement: Lots. He's been doing more rolling and squirming than kicking.
Food cravings: I did want Chinese this week from the same place we had it last week... still nothing weird though.
Food aversions: Mexican food (especially Chipotle)
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? OUT
What I miss: Sleeping on my back and belly
What I am looking forward to:
Getting nursery built and set up (I hope that can happen soon!)
Milestones: I bought a dress for my baby shower today!

I took my glucose tolerance test this morning- hope I passed! I have a routine appointment Thursday so we'll find out then. Final ultrasound coming up on the 3rd of September!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Really popping out now! You've run out of height to fill. Hope you aren't getting too uncomfortable.

Glad you are doing so well. Hoping the mattress change will help.

Michelle P said...

So cute! I'll cross my fingers you passed your test!