Monday, August 31, 2009

29 Weeks


How far along? 29 weeks even
Total weight gain/loss: +17 pounds
(I changed it from 19 because it's always been 17 since then)
Maternity clothes? Yep!
Sleep: Good. I have to get up for a bathroom break at least once almost every night and if I stay in bed too long my hips get sore. But at least I'm sleeping well!
Best moment this week: Finding out I get to have my next ultrasound done for TWENTY BUCKS!
Movement: Oh yeah. He's very squirmy.
Food cravings: None.
Food aversions: Mexican food (especially Chipotle)
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? OUT
What I miss: Sleeping on my back and belly, cold lunch meat without the warming up step
What I am looking forward to:
Getting nursery built and set up
Milestones: Making it through today without a nap! Haha :) And apparently this is the beginning of month seven?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Time is FLYING by! Hope they get that nursery built SOON!

You look really cute. I showed Grandma photos of you as well. We are wondering how much bigger your belly will get! You don't have room!

Amy V said...

You are starting to really stretch out those maternity tops :) I thought you'd have a little baby but maybe he will be big after all!

I love reading your journals... and I think it is super cute that Orion is a gourd :P... I hope you find a journal format you can do after he's born too! We'll all need details then, too :D