Tuesday, November 17, 2009

TMI Warning

I want to keep you updated, but you might find this a little gross and personal so I wanted to give you fair warning ;)

Last night while using the restroom I felt something come out- plop! I'm pretty sure that was the mucus plug. I got a little fluid for the next couple hours so we thought it might have been my water breaking, but it wasn't. Just not enough fluid for that. Then I started getting bloody show (pretty much mucus with some blood in it) and I had lots more this morning and am still getting a bit. Apparently that's often a sign of imminent labor, so we're hoping! I have been having some contractions, but nothing super strong or consistent yet.

Waiting waiting waiting... I'm sorry if this turns out to be a false alarm... mostly sorry for myself! :P

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Yeah!! Those are all good signs. You are SO close!! You'll be holding that little bundle of joy soon!!

Michelle P said...

Yep, that's when the excitement starts to build!! You're getting there!

Amanda said...

LOL... I LOVE IT! HAHA.... the whole TMI warning... thats hilarious.. that's what I would have to do on my blog too.. cause my dad reads it.. and he would be grossed out!... lolol.. text me tomorrow and let me know how it's going!.. Unless your in the hospital.. then I'm sure I will find out!.. Yay for bloody show!. lolol

Amy V said...

YAY!! Moving along! :D Come on, Orion!

Amanda said...

HA on the setting our watches to the same time... lol.. I will try!!.. believe me.. I'm doing all the "stuff" to put me into labor now.... however... Rodney would like for it to be AFTER Saturday...since its the Ohio State Michigan game...so wanna know what day I'm aiming for?!. SATURDAY!..lol.. I'm mean... but seriously... game? child?... hmmm..so no different today? feeling any different? Your doc appt it tomorrow right? let me know!.. yay!!!