Tuesday, November 17, 2009

TMI Warning

I want to keep you updated, but you might find this a little gross and personal so I wanted to give you fair warning ;)

Last night while using the restroom I felt something come out- plop! I'm pretty sure that was the mucus plug. I got a little fluid for the next couple hours so we thought it might have been my water breaking, but it wasn't. Just not enough fluid for that. Then I started getting bloody show (pretty much mucus with some blood in it) and I had lots more this morning and am still getting a bit. Apparently that's often a sign of imminent labor, so we're hoping! I have been having some contractions, but nothing super strong or consistent yet.

Waiting waiting waiting... I'm sorry if this turns out to be a false alarm... mostly sorry for myself! :P
Post a Comment