Monday, November 16, 2009

40 Weeks!

How far along? 40 weeks even
Total weight gain/loss: +34 pounds. Yeah, turns out I really did gain 2 pounds last week (by my doctor's appointment), and 2 more this week.
Maybe I should stop eating so many cookies... nah.
Maternity clothes? Yep
Sleep: Not bad until I want to roll over. Ouch.
Best moment this week: Having a good report at my NST
Movement: The nurse today said I have an active baby
Food cravings: I wanted a sucker/hard candy last night
Food aversions: Chipotle
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: None. Plenty of contractions though.
Belly Button in or out? Stretched into oblivion
What I miss: Sleeping on my belly, not hurting, having clothes that fit, my wedding rings
What I am looking forward to:
Having my baby
Milestones: Today's the due date! Hear that, Orion? That means it's time for you to come out!


Like I mentioned, the Non-Stress Test went well. They strapped monitors on me for a couple hours and tracked Orion's heartbeat and my contractions. I actually had a lot of contractions (which, by the end of two hours on my back, reinforced my plan to move around during labor! Ouch!), but they're not consistent. Orion handled them like a champ- most of the time his heart rate didn't change much at all during them, which is a good sign. Hopefully the contractions will keep coming and get things moving soon!

4 comments:

becca said...

I'm glad he's doing good. I hope he comes along soon. Praying for you!

Amy V said...

He's going to be healthy and active from the sounds of things!

rachel said...

Come along little one! Time for you to be an outside baby!

Unknown said...

Won't be long! Just waiting for that phone call.

Praying all will go well for you.