Monday, November 16, 2009

40 Weeks!

How far along? 40 weeks even
Total weight gain/loss: +34 pounds. Yeah, turns out I really did gain 2 pounds last week (by my doctor's appointment), and 2 more this week.
Maybe I should stop eating so many cookies... nah.
Maternity clothes? Yep
Sleep: Not bad until I want to roll over. Ouch.
Best moment this week: Having a good report at my NST
Movement: The nurse today said I have an active baby
Food cravings: I wanted a sucker/hard candy last night
Food aversions: Chipotle
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: None. Plenty of contractions though.
Belly Button in or out? Stretched into oblivion
What I miss: Sleeping on my belly, not hurting, having clothes that fit, my wedding rings
What I am looking forward to:
Having my baby
Milestones: Today's the due date! Hear that, Orion? That means it's time for you to come out!


Like I mentioned, the Non-Stress Test went well. They strapped monitors on me for a couple hours and tracked Orion's heartbeat and my contractions. I actually had a lot of contractions (which, by the end of two hours on my back, reinforced my plan to move around during labor! Ouch!), but they're not consistent. Orion handled them like a champ- most of the time his heart rate didn't change much at all during them, which is a good sign. Hopefully the contractions will keep coming and get things moving soon!
Post a Comment