Saturday, January 30, 2010

He can rent a car now!

Yesterday was Nathan's 25th birthday! We had a fun day and went out to lunch. We celebrated with his family on Tuesday because Robin and Larry left for their cruise on Thursday. I don't know if you can see it, but Orion's shirt says "Daddy is my Super Hero." Aww :)

Orion has been kind of inconsistent lately... he slept fine last night (6,3,1 hours), but the night before he was up Every. Hour. I was so exhausted last night!! I'm hoping he'll start at least sleeping consistently if not longer. Although longer would be nice too ;) I told Nathan the other day that I'm kind of excited for Orion to start eating solid food- maybe he'll be full longer. He gets to start some rice cereal at 4 months, which will be here in a hurry!

Gotta go- have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Wow! That little guy is sure giving you a rough time! Sorry to hear that you are still having such a hard time getting him to sleep through the night. Hopefully the solids will help. Keep up the good work Mama!

BTW...We finished Season 1. I'll bring it on Wednesday. Can we borrow Season 3 now? We're hooked :)