Saturday, January 30, 2010

He can rent a car now!

Yesterday was Nathan's 25th birthday! We had a fun day and went out to lunch. We celebrated with his family on Tuesday because Robin and Larry left for their cruise on Thursday. I don't know if you can see it, but Orion's shirt says "Daddy is my Super Hero." Aww :)

Orion has been kind of inconsistent lately... he slept fine last night (6,3,1 hours), but the night before he was up Every. Hour. I was so exhausted last night!! I'm hoping he'll start at least sleeping consistently if not longer. Although longer would be nice too ;) I told Nathan the other day that I'm kind of excited for Orion to start eating solid food- maybe he'll be full longer. He gets to start some rice cereal at 4 months, which will be here in a hurry!

Gotta go- have a great weekend!
Post a Comment