Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Favorite Weekend

This weekend/week was great. I got to spend it with Nathan, Allie, Rachel, and my college roommate, becca. It was so nice. becca was able to stay from Friday til Wednesday morning which was an awesomely longish visit. We went out shopping with Allie (and by ourselves the next day), ate out a couple times, and just spent a lot of time relaxing together. And Allie and I made buckeyes... yummm... Anyhow, it was such a nice time... I'm so thankful for my family and friends.

We got a new laptop computer! Our old one was making us nervous and things keep breaking on it, so we decided a new one would be a good investment. It's really nice... and really pretty! Haha. It's an HP which we've never had before, so I hope it works out well for us.

Orion has slept 9 hours at a time three times this week!! He's having trouble falling asleep tonight, but hopefully he'll have himself worn out enough that he'll sleep well. Keep it up little mister!

Couch-to-5K was on pause for almost a week, but I started up again today. I was going to do two sets of 8 minutes, but after the first set I almost threw up so obviously I quit! I had napped through lunch and I think running on an empty stomach didn't agree with me. Next on my training schedule is 20 minutes straight. Gulp.

Here are the stats:
Current weight: 131.8
Goal weight: 115
Weight lost this week: 1
Total weight lost: 8.2
Pounds left 'til goal: 16.8

Oh! I forgot to mention that I was finally able to put away my maternity jeans last week. Yaaay! :)

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Good job Orion!!! I'm glad it's going better for you guys. He's catching on :)

Sounds like a fun weekend!

Amanda said...

Awww.. thats a good picture :) I LOVE your hair long! You don't cut yours, and I won't cut mine...lol..(I'm about to give in...thats why I say that) :) And YAY Orion! Thats awesome!! And good job on your weight loss... you are doing great! 8 pounds!..Youre doing something right! :) (and I think the breastfeeding totally helps) I KNOW its helping me burn calories...

Rachel said...

Haha, I want to give up too, Amanda! Sometimes I just want fun short hair, but then I remember that I want my hair really long because I haven't had it that way in forever... aah!

Katie said...

sounds like you had a fun weekend! and now i want buckeyes... ;-)

becca said...

I had great time this weekend! I'm so glad I got to stay a visit for a while! It was so relaxing and fun!