Saturday, February 20, 2010

Sleeping

Orion slept NINE HOURS, and then three hours last night. Hurray!!! That's the longest he's ever slept, and in his crib at that. I'm so very proud. We've been a little more relaxed with the napping schedule and technique during the day, but he's doing well- he's been sleeping on the couch for an hour. That's my boy!

We're having a good weekend so far. My roommie becca and Nathan's sisters Allie and Rachel are all here, so the house is nice and lively. Nathan and becca are at a Punkin House Press meeting and Allie and I are working on making buckeyes (SO excited) as well as a birthday Jello cake for Larry. Tonight holds Chick Fil A and shopping. Good day!

OH, and Robin and Larry got Direct TV hooked up last night... I'm way too excited about that.

Buckeye dipping time!! Over and out.

4 comments:

Michelle P said...

Ok, Your night included many of my favorite things...buckeyes, Chick-fil-a, and Lambes' girls! I hope you all had fun!!

Unknown said...

Whoo-hoo! Go Orion! Don't expect him to do THAT very often but a 5 hour stretch would be lovely!

Rachel said...

Yeah, 9 hours was crazy. Last night he slept 6 and then 4 :)

Amanda said...

HOLY MOLY Orion! That's awesome dude! :) You keep sleeping like that, baby boy!... that's a good job for your momma!... Congrats Rachel Le :) lol