Monday, June 14, 2010

Bummer

I'm supposed to be teaching Vacation Bible School right now, but instead I'm sitting at home watching chick-flicks while my nose tries to run away. Ugh. Sorry to Amanda, Lacey, and the kids, and thanks to Allie for standing in for me! Just wish I could be there :(


Poor Orion has a cold too, plus a low fever and diarrhea. Oh little buddy. He's obviously been kind of a grump. Hope he gets better soon (...and me too!)!

This week is gonna fly by, then it's Haiti for Nathan and Napoleon for me and O. Plus our anniversary Wednesday. Whew!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Thats ok! However, we did have MORE! lol.. 14! :) but, they all did great :) try and get better so you can come tomorrow! btw... they looooved the cookie snack belt buckles.. it was hilarious ;)

becca said...

Yuck! I hope you and O both feel better soon!