Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Three Year Anniversary

I, Rachel, take thee, Nathan, to be my lawful wedded husband, and, with God’s help, I promise to faithfully love you; to be patient, kind, and truthful; to protect you, to trust you, to place my hope in you, and to persevere with you from this day forward; for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and health, forsaking all others ‘til death do us part.


I love you, hubby! I look forward to many many more years together. Happy third anniversary!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

awwww... I didnt realize we were so close on our anniversary :) Get married the same time, and have babies the samw time..lol.. congrats! (only me and you would be up posting a blog at 1am) lol.. You look so pretty on your wedding day..but I have to admit.. I just looooove the beach picture sooooo much!!! beautiful! congrats again!

Melanie said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Hope you are feeling better.

Unknown said...

So sweet! Hope your marriage only gets better and better! 30 years go by so fast! Trust me! ~M