Thursday, August 12, 2010

The Blues


Last Saturday Nathan, Orion, and I went with my friend Kayla to Lebanon's Blues Festival. We're not really sure why it was called a blues festival... there was no blues music to be heard. It was pretty much a classic car show and carnival food. We got Italian ice and sat in the shade the whole time.



The last few days I've been spending all my time with Rachel! We painted her grandma's room (it needed it so badly!! It's now light blue and tan instead of extremely dingy yellow.) and prepped the bathroom (also dingy yellow) for painting. That took all afternoon yesterday... I hate wallpaper. OK, it was just a border, but still. We also had fondue, shish-kebobs, and bacon apple burgers and watched a lot of Avatar: The Last Airbender, so it was a pretty good week :)

Silly Aunt Rachel

Spackle!


Crawling boy! For Nana Jones :)

Oh, and Orion (and I) took a 2 1/2 hour nap this morning!! That never happens! It was glorious.
Post a Comment