Tuesday, November 30, 2010

10 Weeks

Poor Baby is a prune this week....

How far along?
10 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +2

Maternity clothes? Nope
Sleep: Fine
How I'm feeling:
Alright. I've had a headache for the past 4 days and have been tired.
Best moment this week: Every time I turn to the page in Your Pregnancy Week by Week that has the "actual size" illustration of the baby it melts my heart.
Movement: Waiting not-so-patiently. It's amazing how many little pops, twitches, and shifts your body makes when you reeeeally pay attention...
Food cravings: Not sure if I'd call it cravings, but I've been wanting cheese, fruit, and Chinese food a lot.
Food aversions: Chicken tortilla soup, any soup with corn or sausage in it
Gender: ???
Labor Signs: None.
Belly Button in or out? In.
What I miss: Nothing
What I am looking forward to:
Hearing baby's heartbeat TOMORROW!
Milestones: Baby is no longer an "embryo," but is now a "fetus." I prefer to just call it a baby, thanks :)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

You're a prune I'm an orange ;) but! I totally love what you r craving too :) hmmmmm.... Girls?!?