Tuesday, December 7, 2010

11 Weeks


How far along? 11 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +2

Maternity clothes? Nope
Sleep: Fine
How I'm feeling:
Sick all day today. Blegh. :(
Best moment this week: Having my first real doctor's appointment. We didn't get to hear the baby's heartbeat yet (Baby was still a bit too little), BUT, even better, we get to have an ultrasound in a week!! I'm SO excited.
Movement: Not yet...
Food cravings: Mashed potatoes, Chinese food
Food aversions: Chicken tortilla soup, any soup with corn or sausage in it, lots of things today
Gender: ???
Labor Signs: None.
Belly Button in or out? In.
What I miss: Not feeling sick? Haha.
What I am looking forward to:
Seeing Baby on ultrasound in a week!! Feeling Baby move.
Milestones: Baby has fingernails :) It's also about two inches long!


In other news, Orion is working on getting his molars. Oh my goodness. I hope they hurry up. I'm dying here.

No comments: