Tuesday, January 11, 2011

16 Weeks, plus O on drugs


Oh yeah, life is gooood. Here he is with his happy drugs before his surgery. This picture totally cracks me up!

The procedure went perfectly and Orion was a champ. Besides being a bit more sleepy than normal he's acting just like himself today. I'm very thankful that it went so well. If you're curious about what on earth the surgery was for feel free to email me :)

How far along? 16 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +3 or a little less

*Inches gained: +1.5 inches
Maternity clothes? I think one pair of regular jeans still fit but besides that it's maternity pants for me.
Sleep: Fine (except last night, anticipating O's surgery of course)
How I'm feeling:
Great :) Extra tired and hungry still.
Best moment this week: Hearing Baby's heartbeat Thursday- 150 bpm
Movement: Almost every day! Loving it :)
Food cravings: Still Chinese food, chocolate (probably because there's SO much in the house)
Food aversions: Chicken tortilla soup, corn
Gender: ??? Ultrasound February 8!
Labor Signs: None.
Belly Button in or out? Half out.
What I miss: Not much
What I am looking forward to:
Feeling baby move more, the next ultrasound.
Milestones: Baby can hear me!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dood! Mellow fellow. Hilarious!