Tuesday, January 18, 2011

17 Weeks

How far along? 17 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +3

Inches gained: +2 inches (right after dinner anyway :P)
Maternity clothes? Pants
Sleep: Good- just started sleeping with a body pillow
How I'm feeling:
Actually really sore a couple days this week, especially yesterday. Some round ligament pain, hip pain, back pain. Baby doubled in weight in the last two weeks so I'm guessing that's why. I feel A-OK today though, so I'm assuming the body pillow did the trick.
Best moment this week: Feeling Baby move from the OUTSIDE! SO awesome.
Movement: More and more!
Food cravings: Tacos! I think this is so funny since Mexican food was my aversion with O. Nathan made me some last night, so craving satisfied :)
Food aversions: Chicken tortilla soup, corn
Gender: ??? Ultrasound February 8!
Labor Signs: None.
Belly Button in or out? Half out.
What I miss: Not much
What I am looking forward to:
Finding out Baby's gender, others being able to feel it move.
Milestones: Baby is finally accumulating fat.

This is for you, Sadie!


17 Weeks this time vs. 17 weeks pregnant with Orion. What do you think? Looks pretty similar to me...

4 comments:

Sadie VK said...

Your cravings/aversions are funny. You crave Mexican food yet are averse to chicken tortilla soup? Isn't that Mexican food? And corn? Corn is about as bland and boring as it gets! Haha. Silly girl. Also, I would like to see some more belly pics - maybe in comparison with a pic from O at this stage. :-) Can't wait for the big ultrasound! Do you have names picked out?

Rachel said...

I know, isn't that weird?? I can't explain it :P

I will take a picture just for you.

We have some names we like, but nothing for sure yet. Nathan doesn't like to pick until we find out the gender :) I'm excited!!

Amanda said...

Oh my GOSH you're so CUTE!!! Tiny pregant people with bellies are the stinkin best!! Love it!!! I think u look bigger with o! But maybe it's the clothes ;) wow. Can't wait to find out! And great idea Sadie ;) cute cute.

Rachel said...

Aw, you're sweet :) Yeah, I think it's the clothes and the pose :P