Tuesday, January 18, 2011

17 Weeks

How far along? 17 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +3

Inches gained: +2 inches (right after dinner anyway :P)
Maternity clothes? Pants
Sleep: Good- just started sleeping with a body pillow
How I'm feeling:
Actually really sore a couple days this week, especially yesterday. Some round ligament pain, hip pain, back pain. Baby doubled in weight in the last two weeks so I'm guessing that's why. I feel A-OK today though, so I'm assuming the body pillow did the trick.
Best moment this week: Feeling Baby move from the OUTSIDE! SO awesome.
Movement: More and more!
Food cravings: Tacos! I think this is so funny since Mexican food was my aversion with O. Nathan made me some last night, so craving satisfied :)
Food aversions: Chicken tortilla soup, corn
Gender: ??? Ultrasound February 8!
Labor Signs: None.
Belly Button in or out? Half out.
What I miss: Not much
What I am looking forward to:
Finding out Baby's gender, others being able to feel it move.
Milestones: Baby is finally accumulating fat.

This is for you, Sadie!


17 Weeks this time vs. 17 weeks pregnant with Orion. What do you think? Looks pretty similar to me...
Post a Comment