Tuesday, January 25, 2011

18 Weeks


How far along? 18 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +3

Inches gained: +2.5 inches (in the evening... measured earlier and it was no different from last week. Ha! Knew that wasn't right.)
Maternity clothes? Pants 100%
Sleep: Mm, I have been waking up a lot, so not fantastic.
How I'm feeling:
Mostly good, except I'm sick again... this time a cough. Ugh.
Best moment this week: "Popping" again... it always amuses me :P
Movement: Every day, still pretty gentle
Food cravings: Oranges
Food aversions: Chicken tortilla soup, corn
Gender: ??? Ultrasound February 8!
Labor Signs: None.
Belly Button in or out? Half out.
What I miss: Not much
What I am looking forward to:
Ultrasound!! Can't wait to see if it's a boy or a girl.
Milestones: Finally feeling pregnant

This cracks me up! Take a peek back at last week's picture. Ha! I looked back at pics from when I was pregnant with O and I look about the same as I did at, oh, 25 weeks? Oh my :P

6 comments:

Unknown said...

You look adorable! The baby pooch starts coming out a little earlier with each one, it seems. I was into maternity clothes with this little by the 3rd month! I can't wait to see if this one's a boy or girl! Any predictions?

Katie said...

you look great! hope you get over the cold quickly, i've had one for the last week that will just not go away...

Sadie VK said...

You're so cute!! Making me itch . . . I was thinking - we showed similarly with our first babies, so it's nice of you to be the guinea pig for me to see what the second one will be like. I've heard you get bigger with second babies. It can't be possible!!

Sadie VK said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
EllaJac said...

oh yes! I remember at 5 months with #3 I had the clerk at the fabric store assuming I was "any day now".

No. An eternity yet, it was. And me with a short waist!

Unknown said...

I popped out earlier with each pregnancy. You look really good!