Tuesday, January 25, 2011

18 Weeks


How far along? 18 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +3

Inches gained: +2.5 inches (in the evening... measured earlier and it was no different from last week. Ha! Knew that wasn't right.)
Maternity clothes? Pants 100%
Sleep: Mm, I have been waking up a lot, so not fantastic.
How I'm feeling:
Mostly good, except I'm sick again... this time a cough. Ugh.
Best moment this week: "Popping" again... it always amuses me :P
Movement: Every day, still pretty gentle
Food cravings: Oranges
Food aversions: Chicken tortilla soup, corn
Gender: ??? Ultrasound February 8!
Labor Signs: None.
Belly Button in or out? Half out.
What I miss: Not much
What I am looking forward to:
Ultrasound!! Can't wait to see if it's a boy or a girl.
Milestones: Finally feeling pregnant

This cracks me up! Take a peek back at last week's picture. Ha! I looked back at pics from when I was pregnant with O and I look about the same as I did at, oh, 25 weeks? Oh my :P
Post a Comment