Tuesday, March 1, 2011

23 Weeks

How far along? 23 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +8. Sigh. That's 2 again this week.
Inches gained: +4
Maternity clothes? Yep!
Sleep: Pretty good.
How I'm feeling: Good except my right hip is starting to bother me :/
Best moment this week: Allie and Kelli getting to feel the baby move.
Movement: Lots :) More pushing movement in addition to kicks.
Food cravings: Can't think of any this week.
Food aversions: Chicken tortilla soup, canned corn
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: None.
Belly Button in or out? Out.
What I miss: Not much
What I am looking forward to: Deciding on a name.
Milestones: The beginning of pregnancy hip issues. Hurray...

I was going to post a picture because I thought my belly had grown a lot but when I flipped back and forth between pictures I look EXACTLY the same as I did three weeks ago...?? Huh.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's pretty funny (re: belly size)