Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Life of Orion in Fuzzy Cell Phone Pics

Using Aunt Allie as a stool to see out the window

I've accumulated quite a few pictures of Orion already this month, and oddly enough they're all- you guessed it- cell pone pics. Many of them fuzzy. Remember when my phone used to take really good pictures? I do. It was before Orion had teeth.

"Wow"

Orion and I spent a loooong time the other day watching a backhoe working. Actually, we were watching its arm. It was behind a mound of dirt. He was completely fascinated though. I decided to put him in the stroller and get a closer look, but it had stopped by the time we got over there. We made some new friends on our walk though :P And it was running again when we came back. And I also learned how very out of shape I am... our little walk made my legs hurt!!

Snuggling his kitty. Awwww...


Bubble beard!

Escalators are SO COOL.

Popsicle!

Sleeping on Grandma

Looking out the window with Charles

New words:
-Hey
-Book (allegedly... I haven't heard it)
-Juice (sort of) / Drink (sort of)

Other new stuff:
His favorite new thing to do is bring me his coat and pretend to start to put his arm in, then run away. I say "hey!" and he laughs like crazy. Any time I say "hey!" is hilarious. I'm very funny.

He was sick last week but is feeling much better now :) He is even taking longer naps! And eating a little more! Hurray!

3 comments:

Sadie VK said...

Great post! He's so cute! I love how he sleeps with his hands under his cheek.

Oh and I loved the part about the phone taking good pictures before Orion had teeth. Ha!

Unknown said...

Hilarious post. You are funny. That's funny ha, ha, not funny strange.

Orion is growing up so fast!!

We miss you all already and it's only been a week!

Amanda said...

They're not blurry ;) maybe it has a cool feature that "softens" the pics! People pay good money for that effect ya know.. Lol. I LOVE cell pictures, because they always tell a story.. Like the escalator for instance... You wouldn't normally be able to capture that with a regular camera.. You're not usually carrying a real camera around at the mall :) ya know what I mean? Lol. Ohhh keeee... Haha I know you know what I mean! ;) anywho! O's a sweetie. Tell him b and him will have to get together and play with "non-toys" together!