Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Orion's First Haircut


We decided it was finally time for Orion to have his first hair cut. The front didn't bother me so much, but the back was getting really wild... Nathan was constantly making fun of him for his mullet... so it was time for a change.


Baby Mullet!

I hypnotized O with his favorite show, Boz (who, in case you were wondering, a green bear who lives in a tree.) to get him to sit still. It worked! This was probably the easiest haircut I'll ever give :P


During...


After! No more mullet! It really does look nice :)


After the cut. Such a big boy :) Isn't he handsome?

4 comments:

Amanda said...

He IS so handsome :) and the haircut looks adorable. I totally think he and Ben should sport the Mohawk/mullet combo to church one week. Hahaha.

Rachel said...

Yes! Mohawk babies!

Unknown said...

He looks so big! He also looks mesmerized by that video!

Sadie VK said...

Way to go! He looks adorable. And I'm loving the Michigan shirt. :-)