Thursday, February 17, 2011

Psuedo Spring


We have been enjoying the beauuuutiful weather! I want to say spring is here to stay, but we all know that's not true. I'm sure a big snow storm is right around the corner :(

ANYWAY, Orion and I spent a good while outside this morning just walking around the yard, picking up acorns (NOT eating them... oy), playing with sticks, etc. Lately O throws a fit every time we come inside... ugh. I mean, I'm glad he loves it outside, but I do not want to deal with a tantrum every time we head inside, thank you very much.


But... he's so cute... so I guess we'll go out and play with acorns some more.




This video is from a cell phone so sorry about the quality. It's of Orion stomping in a puddle. In his pajamas.

Yes, we are hillbillies.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I can't see the video on my phone... But robin told me about the mud puddle incident ;) you're not a hillbilly... Just a great mom. I looove letting the boys play out in the rain in the summer. It's like a huge sprinkler ;)

Unknown said...

Love the photos and the video is priceless! I'll bet his Daddy let him do that!

Lol, hillbillies!