Tuesday, March 8, 2011

24 Weeks

How far along? 24 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +9. Whew, only 1 this week ;)
Inches gained: +4.5
Maternity clothes? Yep!
Sleep: Been having some bad dreams, so not so hot.
How I'm feeling: Mostly really good- just keep hurting myself while doing normal movements. And my inner thigh muscles feel permanently pulled/strained, which I remember from being pregnant with O.
Best moment this week: Very clearly feeling a tiny hand or foot pushing against my hand. Amaaaazing.
Movement: Lots!
Food cravings: Constantly craving chocolate... have been for a long time.
Food aversions: Chicken tortilla soup, canned corn
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: None.
Belly Button in or out? Very out.
What I miss: Running, actually. Which I never ever thought I'd say!
What I am looking forward to: Deciding on a name. It's the middle name that's hard this time!
Milestones: Realizing how soon this baby will be coming! I just looked at my countdown... only 112 days to go!! Less than 4 months!

4 comments:

Sadie VK said...

Oh man, I remember that inner thigh pulled muscle feeling. So annoying!! Can't wait to hear the name!

Unknown said...

It's hard to believe it's the middle of March already! Glad you are doing so well.

Unknown said...

Middle name? Pegasus. lol

Rachel said...

Bahaha!