Tuesday, March 8, 2011

24 Weeks

How far along? 24 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +9. Whew, only 1 this week ;)
Inches gained: +4.5
Maternity clothes? Yep!
Sleep: Been having some bad dreams, so not so hot.
How I'm feeling: Mostly really good- just keep hurting myself while doing normal movements. And my inner thigh muscles feel permanently pulled/strained, which I remember from being pregnant with O.
Best moment this week: Very clearly feeling a tiny hand or foot pushing against my hand. Amaaaazing.
Movement: Lots!
Food cravings: Constantly craving chocolate... have been for a long time.
Food aversions: Chicken tortilla soup, canned corn
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: None.
Belly Button in or out? Very out.
What I miss: Running, actually. Which I never ever thought I'd say!
What I am looking forward to: Deciding on a name. It's the middle name that's hard this time!
Milestones: Realizing how soon this baby will be coming! I just looked at my countdown... only 112 days to go!! Less than 4 months!
Post a Comment