Tuesday, April 5, 2011

28 Weeks

How far along? 28 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +15
Inches gained: +6
Maternity clothes? Yes
Sleep: Pretty good.
How I'm feeling: Good most of the time, just some aches and pains.
Best moment this week: Feeling his body pushing out against my belly several times... like a big hard bump. Don't know if it was a butt or a head or something in between. Also feeling him hiccup for the first time :)
Movement: Lots and lots.
Food cravings: Breyer's Brownie Mud Pie ice cream
Food aversions: Chicken tortilla soup, canned corn
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: None.
Belly Button in or out? Very out.
What I miss: Moving comfortably (especially shifting/turning in bed).
What I am looking forward to: My last ultrasound (will call to schedule tomorrow).
Milestones: Less than 3 months left... that is seriously crazy to me.

2 comments:

Sadie VK said...

Um, I'm pretty sure I'm craving Breyer's Brownie Mud Pie ice cream too, and I'm not pregnant! Haha. Although chicken tortilla soup sounds amazing right now, too. Must be hungry . . .

Miss those headbutts and hiccups!

Unknown said...

I can't believe how fast time is going! I thought we were in daylight saving time. I'm not saving ANY time! It's going faster than ever!

Glad you are doing so well.